What are the New Salesforce Einstein Dev Tools?
Salesforce has been titled as the world’s smartest CRM when advanced AI capabilities are brought into the Einstein platform. Salesforce, the #1 CRM service provider in the world, announced three Artificial Intelligence tools for developers at the Trailhead DX Developer Conference held in San Francisco.
These tools fall under the new Einstein platform services that allow admins and developers to add Einstein Intelligence to custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform with just a single line of code.
The announcement of the three Artificial Intelligence tools for developers at the Trailhead DX Developer Conference was really a piece of fantastic news for those looking to boost the productivity and efficiency of their customer service, support, and inventory management.
The use of Salesforce Einstein has become increasingly prominent and leaving no stone unturned in bringing up powerful and useful updates and technologies for every admin and developer when it comes to building smarter apps and customizing Artificial Intelligence for their businesses. It enables business users to be more productive and smarter so that they can utilize their time for maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
The new Einstein tools launched are the latest version of Salesforce’s Einstein, an Artificial intelligence technology that runs on Salesforce and customizes analytics and deeper data insights to each customer. Enterprises need to extend their use of AI to remain relevant in this highly competitive environment, but each has different processes, data and use cases that require a fully managed and customized AI.
With the Continuous AI services enhancements to the product family, Salesforce has been filling the skills gap by enabling Salesforce Developers and admins with “point and click” solutions and low-code services within the Einstein platform.
New functionalities for Salesforce’s Einstein AI include:
Deployment of custom Artificial intelligence with Clicks or code
Image Recognition, sentiment, intent, and more are some machine learning functionalities that Einstein Platform services introduce directly into the Salesforce secure infrastructure. Developers do not require any model setup, training, or data science skills but by using a few lines of code they can deploy these services into any Salesforce page or build reusable and open-sources AI-powered Lightning Web components that admins can then deploy to end-users with just a few clicks.
- Einstein Language Translation
- Salesforce developers and admins are able to set up Automatic language translation of any Salesforce field or object with a simple drag and drop interface. Einstein Language Translation could dynamically translate the inbound customer queries into the native language of service agents in Salesforce for delivering more seamless customer experience.
- Einstein Character Recognition
- Make use of computer vision to analyze the documents in a text format and update the right Salesforce record automatically. Einstein Character Recognition can be used to eliminate repetitive data entry admin tasks such as capturing a picture of a business card and inputting that data into a CRM record.
Embed AI-powered predictions Anywhere
The new services open all kinds of possibilities for developers and admins to build sophisticated functionality into apps to predict any outcome about business at scale. Now with the latest update intelligent and smarter predictions getting added at the point of decision making – whether in internal Salesforce with Einstein prediction builder and Einstein discovery or in an external system with Einstein prediction service so that each and every employee can be productive, smarter, and predictive.
Einstein Prediction Builder
- Enable admins and developers to build AI models to predict the business outcome of any Salesforce object and field with a few clicks. These predictions could be directly immersed in the corresponding CRM record that assists future users to make better and impactful decisions.
Einstein Prediction Service
- Allow admins and developers to embed AI-powered analytics from Einstein discovery into the third-party system or other apps. These custom prediction scores could help companies to better engage with the employee, drive more best, smarter, and consistent decisions within the third party systems.
With mobile app creator for the lightning platform, Salesforce also announced a version of the mobile publisher for Community Cloud.
In Community Cloud, brands manage and create online communities, portals, and forums allowing customers and users to communicate with each other and brands about the company’s products.
The Community Cloud Publisher allows marketers to create a mobile version of the brand’s web-based community with a few clicks. When the brand updates the web community with new features and functionalities, the app version gets updated automatically.
Users need not log in to the app, again and again, they can close and re-open by logging into the app once. No third party integrations are required for accessing files and photos on the mobile device and uploading them to the community.
Marketers need to add the app icon, enter a description and metadata, upload a splash activity and add a few other selections with minimum technical skills required for using the Lightning platform Mobile builder.
According to Salesforce reports, more than six billion predictions are generated every day by making use of generalized AI capabilities. These predictions are used by millions of Sales, service, marketing, and commerce professionals. With Einstein analytics and insights, Salesforce’s goal is to increase the usefulness and economic growth of AI development, by making it accessible for more people without complex programming skills.
These above new developer tools can be accessed through Einstein platform services. This comprises of varied tools for developers and admins for building AI-powered apps on the Salesforce Platform for their businesses.
These tools wrap up into the four main categories such as machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and automatic speech translation that empower a new generation of developers to create personalized customer experiences, build apps faster and smarter, and develop new skills for better results.