Cloud Analogy takes the privacy of its users very seriously and is committed to protecting their personal information and individual privacy. Although generally, a user is under no obligation to provide personal information while accessing the Cloud Analogy site but there are some circumstances under which the user may be asked to provide the information.
1. Links to other Sites- The Cloud Analogy site contain contains links to other websites. The company is not responsible for the contents and privacy statements of these websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by cloudanalogy.com. We encourage our users to be aware to read the privacy statements of each website they visit when they leave our site.
2. Product and Services- Cloud Analogy reserves the right to distribute site and services announcements to users. When you purchase our services, personally identifiable information is required by our third-party e-commerce processing partners. This information is required for transaction authorization as well as the fulfillment of purchase. Cloud Analogy communicates with clients via email or phone to provide requested services and resolving their account issues.
3. No promotional emails and updates notification policy- Cloud Analogy does not take part in any promotional emails and updates notification activities. We never send such emails to our customers or website visitors unless they communicate with us via e-mail or through any other mode of communication requesting support, request information or have ordered our products or services.
4. Use of log files- Cloud Analogy collects user domain information in order to analyze the use of this site. This data enables us to be more familiar with who visits our site. Cloud Analogy uses the information to improve web-based offerings. This information is captured automatically without user interference. By accessing our site, the user gives permission to Cloud Analogy to collect their domain names.
5. Registration for software downloads- In order to get access to our products and download software provided on the Cloud Analogy site, a user must fill secure online form including your name, address, email address, and phone number, etc. The information is required to contact the user about the products for which they show interest.
6. Information Security- Cloud Analogy takes reasonable precautions to protect a user’s information. The user’s information is protected both online and offline. All user information is restricted to the Cloud Analogy offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a task are granted access to the user personally.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or dealing with this website Cloud Analogy can be contacted through the contact page on the site cloudanalogy.com or at email@example.com