Salesforce to release the Marketing Cloud Spring Notes for the Year 2023. It will take place from February 18 to March 10, 2023, for the Spring ’23 Marketing Cloud release. Once a new feature is released, it will be available to your instance within a week.
One can join the webinar by Salesforce on March 9, 2023, at 11 AM CDT to get an in-depth insight into the release and the new feature overview.
The release highlights of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Spring Notes include the following –
- Engagement: WhatsApp Business Messaging – Direct Integration and Journey Builder – History UI
- Customer Data Platform Advertising
- Intelligence: Data Stream Control Center and Visual Pivot Tables
After releasing the notes, Salesforce personalized the release by adding a few more notes for Marketing Cloud that include –
- Account Engagement: The recommendations from this report will help you improve your business unit’s system processing.
- App, Setup, and Security: Automation Studio and Package Manager now have improved data processing capabilities. Streamline package deployment by transferring files from Google Cloud Storage, monitoring the usage of data extensions, and packaging more Marketing Cloud items.
- Cross-Cloud: Market Cloud Connector workflows are being transformed into Flows. Their multi-org data extensions are restricted from using AMPscript and queries to improve their security. Using Marketing Cloud Connect, you can view additional results for individual emails, and many more new updates follow up.
- Data Management: Get personalized and advertising release notes for Marketing Cloud.
- Einstein and Analytics: With the new data quality score and scorecard, you can quickly assess your subject lines.
- Intelligence Reports: Visualize your data and gain insights instantly with the latest and improved Visual Pivot.
- Journeys: Find out how to create a more successful customer journey with recent configuration warnings.
Salesforce has even provided a subscription service for those who want to stay updated and want to communicate about the product release. One can quickly sign up for the same via sforce.co/preferencecenter. Also, Salesforce has provided Demo Videos and FAQs to ease the chaos of the release. Salesforce has previously released the Marketing Cloud Winter Notes as well. For more information, you can visit Salesforce’s official website.
Let’s see what else Salesforce has in the bucket for its users.