Salesforce has launched a new Analytics Performance Bundle that helps companies strengthen their analytics tools to boost business profitability through a revolutionary platform called Tableau.
The new suite of tools released by Salesforce will be embedded with predictive tools for sales, service, and marketing clouds and gain real-time insights and make decisions faster than ever. The new tools will be cost-effective & quality-efficient.
With the help of the Analytics Performance Bundle, users can quickly get started with Tableau, improving business performance through data-driven decisions. Using Tableau enhanced with Data Management, Advanced Management, and eLearning, customers can:
- Enhance time to insights by 29%
- Deliver authorized, governed data at scale
- Automate their data analysis with an average 26% decline in the time used to analyze information.
Arijit Sengupta, head of Einstein Discovery, said, “the tools are designed to bring artificial intelligence to business executives while providing the underlying data models to data scientists if needed.”
The Analytics Performance Bundle will help businesses achieve significant success by
- Offering a fast, adaptable, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade analytics platform designed to fit into a customer’s current business architecture via Tableau.
- Providing customers with the tools required to discover, comprehend, connect, and trust their data with Data Management.
- Allowing customers to manage, secure, and scale mission-critical analytics through Advanced Management.
- Offering customers the training resources they require to use Tableau with eLearning.
The Analytics Performance Bundle will give customers the total Tableau platform value to push success now and benefit from discounts. Customers can save up to 45% for a limited time with the Analytics Performance Bundle.