Salesforce has unveiled Sales Cloud Unlimited – A new “Unlimited Edition” of Salesforce. It is an all-in-one platform for sales that combines artificial intelligence (powered by Salesforce Einstein), automation, and analytics, empowering Sales reps to be more productive.
With Sales Cloud Unlimited’s new features, every sales team has the tools to accelerate workflow and increase revenue from the very beginning.
New Features Of Sales Cloud Unlimited are:
- Built-in AI solutions powered by Sales Cloud Einstein and Einstein Activity Capture: It delivers millions of real-time recommendations and insights every day and then gets embedded into workflows.
- Salesforce Inbox, Sales Engagement, and Conversation Insights Together: It offers a unified selling experience with workflow automation for agents to connect customer touchpoints on one platform and act as trusted advisors. Conversation Insights and call coaching transcribe conversations and analyze call details to provide actionable feedback.
- Subscription Management for Revenue Cloud is now globally available. Businesses can build a subscription process around their customers so they can try, buy, renew, and pay in one place.
Self-service buying and personalization across any self-service channel allow Sales reps to focus more on their high-touch accounts and provide a better customer experience.
- Five industry-specific versions of Revenue Intelligence – A unified revenue management command center with Sales Cloud, Einstein, and Tableau capabilities to provide sales teams with industry-specific KPIs and AI-based insights for forecasting, channel visibility, and sales training.
The Industry-tailored versions of Revenue Intelligence are as follows:
- Financial Services Cloud Intelligence
- Manufacturing Cloud Intelligence
- Consumer Goods Cloud Intelligence
- Communications Cloud Intelligence
- Energy & Utilities Cloud Intelligence
- New Sales Cloud For Slack – Sales Cloud for Slack is generally available, enabling the sales team to update and share deal details from Slack, maintain up-to-date records in Salesforce to feed pipeline analytics, and easily collaborate in real-time across departments.
For more such news related to Salesforce, CRM, Cloud Computing, and Google Cloud, visit our Cloud Analogy YouTube page and stay updated with what’s happening in the world of Salesforce.